This oil is the cold pressed of turmeric root containing two unique chemical components Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.* Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.*
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
It has a warm, spicy, earthy and woody aroma.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally
- Internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- Turmeric oil may promote healthy immune function and response when consumed*
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric essential oil or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.