- Aloe vera is used for its antibacterial, anesthetic and antiseptic properties, and is good to use as a tool for restoration of tissue.
- It improves digestion.
- It helps lower blood sugar.
- It helps in treating canker sores or mouth ulcers.
- It contains numerous vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which are anti inflammatory and antimicrobial.
- It reduces dental plaque.
- It is most commonly used on burns and minor cuts, especially good for sunburns, and is being used for the treatment of skin cancer.
- It helps slow down skin aging and prevent wrinkles.
- It prevents the hair loss and boost hair growth and shine.
- It aids in boosting the immune system.
Aloe Vera originates from the Arabian Peninsula, but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world. The major planting areas of Aloevera are India, Australia, USA, Japan and Europe. In India it is found in Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Rajasthan and Uttaranchal.