Ginger Essential Oil is distilled from the root of the ginger plant. Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality stands out from the crowd. Ginger is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand. AROMATIC PROFILE Of the bottle : Warm & Spicy . Uses:
- Ginger essential oil makes a great dietary supplement.
- Regular use support normal digestion.
- Makes a nice, soothing hot drink or use as a food flavor.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil to a vegan gel capsule to support normal digestion.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger essentials with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ygeiax’s Ginger and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Add a drop or two of our Ginger essential oil to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade or flavour your regular water.
- Use 5/7 Drops to bake Ginger Cinnamon Cookies.
- Dilute one to two drops with your favourite base oil then apply to desired area for pain relief
- Add 7/10 drops in your massage oil.
- Add few drops to your winter moisturizer or cream for a warm soothing texture.
Diffusion: Use 5/7 drops in the diffuser.
100% Ginger- steam distilled Oil