YGEIA MENSTRUAL CARE is a unique composition of 11 natural herbs which helps strengthen the female reproductive system and general wellness. The herbs help in avoiding and normalizing the uncomfortable symptoms experienced during the menstruation cycle. It also helps alleviate stress and prevent amenorrhea.
Contains bark of Ashoka, Lodhra, Dalchini, the nut of Supari, fruit pulp of Amla, galls of Maju phal, the flower of Nagkesar, whole plant of Makoy, the bark of Dalchini, the fruit of Saunf, the seed of Methi, the bark of neem and the leaf of Neem.
Relieving period cramps, Reduction of stress, Anti-inflammatory & rich of antioxidants, Halting excessive menstrual bleeding, Reduce laxity of the uterus, Help prevent urinary tract infections
Dosage- 2 caps twice a day
750 mg vegan caps - 60
- Ketkar PM, Nayak SU, Pai SR, Joshi RK. Monitoring seasonal variation of epicatechin and gallic acid in the bark of Saraca asoca using reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC) method. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2015;6(1):29–34. doi:10.4103/0975-9476.146568
- Kamat SK, Barde PJ, Raut SB. Evaluation of the estrogenic activity of Indian medicinal plants in immature rats. Anc Sci Life. 2015;35(2):90–95. doi:10.4103/0257-7941.171669
- Shahid AP, Sasidharan N, Salini S, et al. Kingiodendron pinnatum, a pharmacologically effective alternative for Saraca asoca in an Ayurvedic preparation, Asokarishta. J Tradit Complement Med. 2017;8(1):244–250. Published 2017 Jun 26. doi:10.1016/j.jtcme.2017.06.005
- Azeemuddin M, Anturlikar SD, Onkaramurthy M, et al. Effect of "DXB-2030," a Polyherbal Formulation, on Experimental Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Associated with Hyperandrogenism. Adv Pharmacol Sci. 2019;2019:8272850. Published 2019 Feb 3. doi:10.1155/2019/8272850
- Hapidin H, Rozelan D, Abdullah H, Wan Hanaffi WN, Soelaiman IN. Quercus infectoria Gall Extract Enhanced the Proliferation and Activity of Human Fetal Osteoblast Cell Line (hFOB 1.19). Malays J Med Sci. 2015;22(1):12–22.
- Agoreyo FO, Ohimai BR, Omigie MI. Effect of Solanum Nigrun on Uterus of Non-gravid Rats. Ethiop J Health Sci. 2017;27(3):239–244. doi:10.4314/ejhs.v27i3.5
- Jaafarpour M, Hatefi M, Khani A, Khajavikhan J. Comparative effect of cinnamon and Ibuprofen for treatment of primary dysmenorrhea: a randomized double-blind clinical trial.J Clin Diagn Res. 2015;9(4):QC04–QC7. doi:10.7860/JCDR/2015/12084.5783
- Bokaie M, Farajkhoda T, Enjezab B, Khoshbin A, Karimi-Zarchi M. Oral fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) drop effect on primary dysmenorrhea: Effectiveness of herbal drug [published correction appears in Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014 Mar;19(2):216. Zarchi Mojgan, Karimi [corrected to Karimi-Zarchi, Mojgan]]. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013;18(2):128–132.
- Mahboubi M. Foeniculum vulgare as Valuable Plant in Management of Women's Health. J Menopausal Med. 2019;25(1):1–14. doi:10.6118/jmm.2019.25.1.1
- Younesy S, Amiraliakbari S, Esmaeili S, Alavimajd H, Nouraei S. Effects of fenugreek seed on the severity and systemic symptoms of dysmenorrhea. J Reprod Infertil. 2014;15(1):41–48.
- Kumar VS, Navaratnam V. Neem (Azadirachta indica): prehistory to contemporary medicinal uses to humankind. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(7):505–514. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60105-7
Each capsule contains
I'm so grateful for these tablets. For so many years I've used regular allopathic pain killers for Menstrual cramps. These are are perfect replacement. I use them the same way. For less pain, I'll take one and for a lot of pain or a good night's painless sleep, I'll take two. I highly recommend these pills. Say goodbye to heavy menstrual cramps the Natural way through Ayurveda