- Makhana benefits to improve cardiac strength, increase sperm count, treat premature ejaculation.
- The flower juice of this plant is helpful in palpitation and restlessness.
- When it is taken along with milk it improves sperm count, increase fertility in both men and women and reduces debility.
- It acts as a tonic it helps to enhance vitality, boost energy, delays aging, increase lifespan and provides beautiful skin.
- It helps treat chronic diarrhea, gonorrhea, leucorrhea, urinary incontinenceand underweight individuals.
- It also reduces burning sensation that occurs in any disease due to its Pitta redcing properties.
Euryale ferox is distributed throughout the Northern and Eastern Asia, Europe and America, Korea, Russia etc. and isvery common in the freshwater habitats of Northern, Eastern and Western India. It is grown in the various tracts of N.E Assam, Tripura, W. Bengal, Bihar, and Meghalay,different parts in MP and UP and in Alwar (Rajasthan). North Bihar and lower Assam are probably the only states in India where the plant is cultivated for commercial purpose.