Ingredient Mango Ginger
- Intellect Tree (Jyotishmati) has been described by users as a brain tonic.
- It produces a light, refreshing burst of mental energy within a short while of consumption. It creates the feeling of fluid, alert thoughts, and heightened concentration.
- It can be taken as a potent and effective stimulant which makes detail oriented tasks easier to focus upon and complete.
- The plant is used to both sharpen mental focus and relax the nerves.
- The oil extracted from its seeds is used as a traditional medicine in Indian Unani and Ayurvedic medicine.
The geographical distribution of Curcuma Amada ranges from India to Thailand, Indo-China, Malaysia, Indonesia and northern Australia. In India it is found in the wild parts of West Bengal, and is cultivated in Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the northeastern states