- Mandookparni acts as a powerful brain food, and known for its ability to enhance mind power (Medhya Rasayana effect).
- It supports and improves all aspects of mental functioning.
- It helps retard the aging process.
- It is rated as excellent for both internal and topical application.
- It stimulates synthesis of collagen, for powerful anti-aging effects on the skin.
- Mandookparni nourishes the mind-body connection and enhances the psychoneuro immune (PNI) response.
- It supports the formation of quality blood, as well as the bone marrow and nerves.
- It is also used for cardiac care, cough expectorant, polyurea and helps to improve lactation.
Centella asiatica found throughout tropical and sub tropical regions of India up to an altitude of 600m. The plant has been reported to occur also at high altitudes of 1550m in Sikkim and 1200m in Mount Abu (Rajasthan). The plant is indigenous to South-East Asia, India, Sri- Lanka, parts of China, the Western South Sea Islands, Madagascar, South Africa, South East USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Columbia and Eastern South America.