Ingredient Sweet Flag
- It is used in the traditional medicine for analgesic, antipyretic, tonic, and healing purposes.
- It is highly effective for skin diseases, along with neurological, gastrointestinal, respiratory, and several other health disorders.
- It is used to treat cough, headache, snake bite, sore throat, and pain.
- It is also helps treat rheumatism, diarrhea, dyspepsia, and hair loss.
- It is a stimulant and has antioxidant, anti obesity, antidepressant and anti inflammatory properties.
Acorus calamus plant is found near swamps and banks in Asia, Europe, and North America. It is also called as vacha and is found in Manipur, Himalayas and Naga hills and on the edges of lakes and streams.